Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Welcome
Topic Started: Jul 24 2008, 07:35 PM (3,119 Views)
Arrpay
Member Avatar

Welcome

Welcome one and all to my showcase portfolio. As you can see I finally got round to editing everything and updating the place. Please feel free to have a look around and see what takes your fancy. I have added quite a few new things for everyone, for those who only come to see my work and for those who just want somewhere new to post.

Here at my portfolio you can post anywhere you wish to post as long as you keep it appropriate. I am not aiming for this board to be a large community by all means but I do want everyone who does join to have fun. I have added quite a few general chat forums so you can post if you wish but don't feel as though you have to. For those who do stick around and post more you will find a few surprises along the way. :P

It would be nice to get a wider audience so if you can would you please put my link in your signatures at other site but again please don't feel as though you have to.

I might be looking for people to help my manage the board so remember if you want a position to keep your posts clean and keep active. ;)

Well thats all from me for now but I will try to on as much as I possible can.

Arrpay
Offline Profile Quote Post

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply